Acknowledgment.

topics:

First of all, I’d like to thank Алексей, the developer, who – back in late 2017 – has been kind enough to respond to my request regarding (i.a.) increased font size. Since then my adventure with Handy (called Flym Fork back then) began – and thanks to Алексей my dream about ‘being a developer while not being a developer’ has come true. Another thing I am especially grateful is that HNR is developed with off-line usage strongly kept in mind – which gave me much peace and independence throughout all those years. But I think the most important fact is that since that point in 2017 I still use Handy to this day, without a slightest need to consider any alternative.

I’d like to thank all the translators for their fantastic voluntary work. Thanks to those folks Handy is available to much more people around the world. In particular I’d like to express much appreciation and gratitude toward Ronny Steiner who – apart from his input regarding the app and our website – discovered a streamlined system facilitating all the translation work involved within HNR and devoted his time to establish it in relation to our GitHub repository, ensuring that everything works and serves us seamlessly. Another person is theLittleGhost who inspired me to greatly improve the HNR website multilingual system. He is the one thanks to whom I felt inspired to write HNR off-line documentation. The bottom line in his case comes down to his invaluable perseverance and meticulousness which significantly elevate the project.

I also thank all the contributors gathered around our GitHub page – constantly having their finger on the pulse, which also significantly improves the app’s growth, providing us with invaluable tests, expertise and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You’d like to share a little bit more thoughts on those, it would be great (it’s not necessary):🔽(click to show)Jeśli chciał(a)byś nieco bardziej podzielić się wrażeniami, byłoby świetnie (nie jest to konieczne):🔽(kliknij by pokazać)Wenn Sie ein paar mehr Überlegungen dazu mitteilen möchten, wäre das großartig (notwendig ist es nicht):🔽(zum Anzeigen anklicken)

Are You a developer and would like a website for Your app? Feel free to contact :) !

Jesteś deweloperem i chciał(a)byś stronę dla Swej aplikacji? Zapraszam do kontaktu :) !

Sind Sie Entwickler und wünschen sich eine Webseite für Ihre App?Kontaktieren Sie mich einfach :) !